|

quarta-feira, novembro 10, 2004

 
Movimento Rápido aos Olhos

A man walks away when every muscle says to stay
How many yesterdays? They each weigh heavy.
Who says what changes may come? Who says what we call home.
I know you see right through me. My luminescence fades.
The dusk provides an antidote. I am not afraid.

I've been a million times in my mind
And this is just a technicality,
Frailty, reality.
It's time to breathe. Time to believe.
Let it go and run towards the sea.

They don't teach that, they don't know what you mean
They don't understand, they don't know what you mean
They don't get it, I want to scream
I want to breathe again. I want to dream.

I want to float a quote from Martin Luther King
I am not afraid, I am not afraid, I am not afraid
I am not afraid, I am not afraid, I am not afraid

(trecho extraído de The Outsiders, Around the Sun, R.E.M.)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?